Faulty Car

melikurti

Dec 1, 2009
Help please anyone
I bought a brand new Fiat car 3 month ago from Desira dealer with finance. It seem it was a faulty car. The windows become very misty and I have to drive with windows open. I notified the dealer after 5 weeks of buying the car as I barely used the car at the time. I was told to give it a bit of time to settle down (1000 miles or so). 3 weeks ago I found out that the carpet was really dump. The dealer admitted that it was manufacturer’s fault. Apparently they found a leak. Removed all the carpet, fixed the leak and then found another leak on the dashboard. They removed the dashboard, fixed the leak and except me to take the car back. They had the car for 2 weeks no explanation was given and no courtesy car either. I spoke to the manager and asked for a replacement, but it was out of question. He said that he would by back my car but it will not be the same amount that we bought it from him, meaning I will loose money. Please help I don't know what to do. I really do not want that car back. It has only 1000 miles on the clock and has been taken to peaces and the mist on the windows is the same. Is it possible to have a full refund and how do I go about it!