Four in 10 retailers sell e-cigarettes and vaping liquids to under-18s

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Guardian Consumer Affairs
39% of outlets in England sold nicotine inhaling products to children and teenagers during Trading Standards testsAlmost four in 10 retailers in England have broken the law by selling e-cigarettes and vaping liquids to children and teenagers, according to new figures published by Trading...
Four in 10 retailers sell e-cigarettes and vaping liquids to under-18s (external link to Guardian Consumer Affairs)

Funnybunny

Nov 30, 2021
If we talk about vaping, then I prefer vaping, which will really help me relieve nervous tension and stress. This is a cbd vape - delta 8 vape juice that I order from a trusted online store. I love the quality of these products and most importantly, cbd vaping brings me real benefits for my mental health.

Aron Brayn

Jan 17, 2022
The vast majority of people try to consume these products to have a better well-being A few days ago I had a very severe back pain due to overwork. However, none of the painkillers helped me. I remembered that my brother told me about this source https://www.westcoastsupply.net/product/nuken/ and I decided to order cannabis sativa from there. After taking this product, the stress began to decrease, and I was able to get rid of the state of depression and remember the moments when it was fun. This is quite widespread, so you can try it.