Gaming Computer Help

kylesesh

Jan 7, 2014
I purchased a Gaming Computer from Freshtech Solutions back in August of last year with the site claiming, that the Computer was "Designed For The Professional Gamer"

It had a two weeks money back, and a one year return to base warranty.

during the first two months of me having the computer, it made a loud bang and I found that the Power Supply had blown out.

I rang up Freshtech and they said they would send out a brand new Power Supply if I sent back the broken one.

I opened up the computer, and sent the Power Supply back and sure enough a week later, I had a new Power Supply in the post.

Got the new Power Supply fitted in a shop and it was all fine.

Then just before Christmas, the Power Supply blew out again.

I rang them up rather p***ed off and asked for my money back as it was not fit for purpose and the shop replied that I would be unable to have my money back as it past the two week warranty.

After a little research on the power supply I discovered that the company used a cheap £10 Power Supply which you can buy from Amazon.

I then discover that Freshtech builds there new computers with a more expensive premium quality power supply from Corsair which retails for around £50+

I ask for a Corsair power supply but they say that I wouldn't be eligible for it as I bought the computer before they started using them in their computer builds.

I then went out of my way to purchase a corsair power supply myself and had it fitted but the case itself runs hot whenever I play certain games like Battlefield 3, Arma 2... It is the design of the case which causes the heat to go over 60 degree's and cooks.

The case is not for the "Professional Gamer" and is not fit for purpose and if it goes bang again am I able to claim my money back even though I got my own repairs done out of my own pocket without Freshtech's assistance.

Kyle

GeorgeWilson

Sep 2, 2021
Well, then it means that you have to look for something else because I don't think Battlefield 3 is harder to run than cs go. I'm glad that I didn't have to buy a new setup since my old computer managed to run cs go, and I don't have any problems. Also, I recently found out that it's possible to make money from skins. Did you know about that? I think it's pretty cool, and with this counter strike global offensive trade site, it's pretty easy to improve your gaming experience

JosephMontgomery

Aug 1, 2021
Do you happen to know where you can place your eSports bet? I went to a few of the top sites and they weren't there, just regular sports.

davidharvey

Jul 27, 2021
Do you want to become a pro fighter the first time you join a team? In addition, you have to play not only with the tutorials but with bots as well. You can play Dota 2 matches with AI bots. I found a site https://wewatch.gg/dota2/players where there is a list of professional players that I began to follow in order to adopt the best qualities and improve my skill in the game.

GeorgeWilson

Sep 2, 2021
Oh, thank you for such interesting information. I like to play games myself, and lately I've been playing cs go very often, but I really don't like that I come across bad skins. So I decided it was time to get rid of them. I came across a website https://skins.cash/ on which I can trade skins and at very favorable prices.

Odar

Oct 1, 2021
I also like video games, I play both online and non-online games, I completely immerse myself in the process, and enjoy the game. What games in Britain do you know?

Xela

Oct 1, 2021
There are so many different and cool games on the internet lately. I love playing simple but beautiful games, slots have become one of my favourites. I recently found book-of-dead.co.uk, it's a team of people who do reviews on slots, they do reviews on all the online slots in the country and there is even a demo version of slots. It made it a lot easier for me to decide where to play.