Get Rich Websites...

Oct 24, 2011
Panelopinion pay you for your time to fill in short surveys definitely worth doing...surveyfriends also offer you great rewards such as iphones for your opinion

ZacColbert

Jan 29, 2011
I agree with 24/7 Top Deals, only web masters and web editors are the ones getting rich from sites like that. if you've got the time to set up a site network and populate it with content you can make a fair amount of money from charging from out going links in guest posts. But take it easy, don't let it become a link farm otherwise no one will want to publish on there.

JamieLewis

Nov 22, 2011
The only one getting rich from stuff like that is the person that owns a site like that.
For the rest, there's no easy way of getting rich quick with little to no effort and / or risk.
The only way you can get rich is through hard work, being invertive and have a briliant idea that no one else has thought of before.

Gerrit :cool:
Exactly my thoughts- there is no magic solution to getting rich, its down to sheer hard work and perhaps a little bit of luck!

Nov 23, 2011
I side with the doubters on this one. I'm sure that it's not IMPOSSIBLE for there to be a genuine 'get rich quick' scheme, but I've never met or heard of anyone finding one.

Nov 23, 2011
Just think back to all those 'pyramid selling' schemes/scams. The person who sets them up may make a mint, but pretty much all the rest are just 'the suckers'.

Ashley1988

May 19, 2013
London
Like everyone said, get rich fast schemes will trive, while there are weak minded and lazy people, who think money can just fall from the sky with no work at all. To be honest, I think those sites decreased in number. Right now the most search niche on the internet is gambling sites, which is also a get-rich-quick scheme if you look at it from a different angle. So, people didn't change that much, they just moved to something else.

SammW

Jan 26, 2016
I don't think anything comes without a little work. Those that promise the earth for no effort are normally lying. That said there are a few ways to make a few quid pretty easily.