Goods signed for but faulty (4bathrooms)

Ali_Jones

Sep 6, 2011
trickygj

I did reply to you post earlier but for some reason this was not uploaded onto the forum. The site has now been changed to point to the new address, so apologies for that oversight.

As for offering customers from the previous site discount, I couldn't agree more. In fact, as I speak we are about to e mail the entire customer base with an offer of 15% discount on future orders. However, as most customers have only recently modernised their bathrooms, I felt that this may be of little use, so as an extra incentive we are willing for the customer to pass this discount on to friends and family members. Also, as a gesture of goodwill by us we are offering a £10 love to shop voucher to the customer of the old 4 bathroom site upon placement of a new order over £250.
I hope this in some way goes towards placating the poor service that previous customers endured. If you, or indeed anyone reading this post wants to speak to me, please call 0844 8 222 444 from 8.30a.m - 8.00 p.m where I will be happy to talk to them.