Groupon.. garden furniture

Rach 123

May 2, 2020
I ordered a garden furniture set on April 2nd, now I totally understand that with the pandemic delivery would take longer, but I am still waiting......
After speaking with customer live chat three times, I am being told different things all the time and not getting any answers
I am so dissatisfied with their help and support, plus I can't seem to.speak with anyone and they haven't offered a refund just credits which I don't want ... Is there anyway someone knows how I can get a refund from them and who I need to speak to

AlRoss0908

Feb 3, 2021
As far as I know, you can apply for a refund within 21 days of your purchase. There is no need to specify the reason, you may simply return it back without any explanation provided. Once, I decided to upgrade my garden a little bit. I found nice patio furniture set for my garden and ordered it online from one store. I was expecting my delivery soon, but then I found even better furniture set on www.gardenfurniture.co.uk The price was way lower than what I paid for mine. I checked some reviews and decided to cancel my delivery. Luckily, I’ve received my refund straight away, without waiting.

Last edited:

luckyfurniture

Apr 6, 2021
You should cancel your order and take back your refund. And if after canceling still they don't give a refund you should complain them in their complain form. Just fill the complaint form and send it. I am sure they will contact right away. Then you can explain your story and ask for a refund.

You can go through this site for nice furniture designs: https://luckyfurnitureonline.com