help bought a dangerous unfit car

sroop

Jan 20, 2014
Hi, did you manage to get this resolved, as the same thing has happened to me? I am struggling with what to do next. I have a car that is not road worthy and to make it road worthy would cost more than the car is worth.

KimE

Nov 4, 2014
Hi,

My name is Kim, I work on a daytime show at ITV, ‘Judge Rinder’. I’ve just come across you case on here and thought the programme may be of interest to you.

ITV are looking for people who would like to settle their disputes or claims in the second series of court show Judge Rinder.

If you are interested then send me an e-mail at kimberley.enson@itv.com with a brief description, or you can call me on 0161 952 0961

We look forward to hearing your case!

Many thanks, Kim

Chewbakker

Nov 27, 2014
Hi,

My daughter bought a car from this crook more than 2 years ago. We have been through all the court procedures and got a court order for more than £4000 won against him. However, he has not paid back a single penny. We had the Sheriffs after him but they were unable to get anything back from him either. It seams to me that crooks like this can just carry on regardless of any Court Order. They simply ignore it and nobody can touch them.

Chewy

Chewbakker

Nov 27, 2014
Hi,

My name is Kim, I work on a daytime show at ITV, ‘Judge Rinder’. I’ve just come across you case on here and thought the programme may be of interest to you.

ITV are looking for people who would like to settle their disputes or claims in the second series of court show Judge Rinder.

If you are interested then send me an e-mail at 000 with a brief description, or you can call me on 0161 952 0961

We look forward to hearing your case!

Many thanks, Kim
Hi,

The guy is a crook so would not agree to attend a television show to settle the dispute. We have personally taken him through the "REAL" court system and won, but still he does not pay.

Chewy

Chewbakker

Nov 27, 2014
He told us his name was Fabian Malik, but this is not true, it is Furkin Malik.

He signed all the docs F. Malik in an attempt to hide his real name.

Chewy