I am a new member

amazinglyso

Dec 8, 2015
I am a new member and just wanted to say hi to all other registered users and hoping that I might get the consumer help and advice on here for my problems with online retailers in particular, and to hopefully be of some help to others in a similiar predicament.

Samanthap

Nov 21, 2015
Hey, welcome aboard I am also a newbie here I thought it would be better to start by saying welcome to someone rather than posting my own intro.

Samanthap

Nov 21, 2015
I Hope you are too, enjoying your stay here. I have found it a good place myself............... :):):):)

contentilawuk

Jan 22, 2016
UK
Hi All,

I am a new member here. I want to get the consumer help and advice on here for my legal problems and help to others in their legal issues.

Samanthap

Nov 21, 2015
Welcome amazinglyso, you will surely get the help needed, search the forums for your questions or post them in relevant threads.

Samanthap

Nov 21, 2015
Hi, contentilawuk welcome to the forums, I hope you will get the help you need..........

Thanks........

mbkimberley

Dec 21, 2015
Shepshed UK
welcome :) hopefully you find this site as helpful as i have since i joined:) you can normally find the answers you need pretty easily as everyone helps out