I am SO annoyed with British Gas

Belle

Oct 2, 2011
By the fan of our boiler there is some dust and soot. when we turn the hot water on at the boiler it smells of burning rubber.

an engineer has come twice for check ups and never detected the problem. We called someone when it consistently happened. they sent an emergency engineer and they turned the whole system off so no gas or electricity.

they said someone will come out tomorow to fix it - we had to wait from 8 til 1pm.

Someone came today (so far, One whole day with no gas or electrity) he said he couldnt do the job because he needs a senior engineer to do it.

It is piss easy I could do it!!!! And I am a girl!!!

I called the customer service to complain because I have 3 young children that need feeding and bathing. She said she could send the same guy out but I have to wait fro 12 lunchtime til 6pm.

Guess what, 6pm comes around and no sign of him!! I called customer service and guess what? THEY DID NOT BOOK FOR HIM TO COME BACK! she put on the system an agent could not come out today. I told her my circumstances, she told me it was booked.

I GAVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON REAL SH*T THEY WERE ACTUALLY SCARED OF ME. I AM SO PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED SOMEONE TO SHARE MY ANGER.

Can I take this up with a manager, I want some answers and I want this katie woman to get in trouble.

PaulWhittyWhite

Nov 7, 2014
That's a very bad experience ! I had a "not so great" with BG some time ago over a boiler fault that was fixed then came back and on and on! Anyway, it was hard effort trying to find a decent reputable heating engineer! In the end I spoke to STL Heating because I heard they do a good job at fixing boilers - and the boiler they installed for my sister was great and she had no trouble with them.

So if you live in North West and if you're in same predicament as Belle - try that firm I used.

BobbyNash

Dec 14, 2014
Unfortunately, if you go look online, you are only the latest in a long list of issues. I have tried to get people in trouble who (in my view) deliberately lied to me about what was being issued. However, I doubt that they will get into too much trouble.

Edward Jones

Aug 5, 2016
Re:Jonathan Walker Lund Cowboy Builder

Jonathan P Walker COWBOY BUILDER

This person is the worst, he traded as REEF Homes and built unsafe houses, the last one took 140,000 to put right, this is borne out by the litigation, the out of court settlement and the planning officer of Beverley in East Yorkshire.
He has since changed his name to WOODHOUSE (Lund) Ltd and building the same unsafe properties as he did before. He will be caught again but he just changes his company and moves on. He has connections in the Council as he was a council Leader and his family take turns to hold that position (his uncle is now in that position) his family are the biggest landowners and his wife has the Nursery also in the village, also the Beverley council keep giving him planning permission, so something is wrong there as well.
Please can you help as someone will get hurt of even killed if he is not stopped, I have tried but the village council under the family control override it.

The barefaced cheek of some people in the way they are happy to take peoples money and then simply 'rip' them off of cheat them astounds me. I feel for the people who have had such bad experiences and hope that they are able to get a just outcome to their situation.