I cant date

Currone

Aug 17, 2021
What should I try if I can't date? I mean at last I found a girl but she refused to stand with me even.

Yball

Aug 17, 2021
Well, as they say, If you can't succeed, then try, try and try a gun. Or a pickup line.

Iomando

Aug 17, 2021
Lol dude, your comment is very funny. But in fact, I will try to give you more practical advice. Maybe it will really help you what once helped me when I managed to choose the best london dating site and I found my soul mate. Forget about the girl who refuses you, your whole life is still ahead to find someone better!

Sicenetaf

Mar 2, 2021
This is truly a deep problem that you have. It reminded me of some dark times I had until I discovered online dating. Nowadays, using this website I'm able to chat online with lots of hot mature women and go on dates with them. Finding new connection opportunities is quite easy online, as you can see, so maybe try it out as well?

JosephMontgomery

Aug 1, 2021
For a long time I was lonely, but I realized that the relationship now can allow you to feel warmth and love. Girls on a dating site can tell you about all of their dreams that they want to fulfill. Then you can go to the meeting and talk about any interests. You will have great hope on https://www.oldcooldates.com/, which will give only love and warmth