I want to change something in my life

YAPPI

Sep 2, 2021
Hello everyone. Do you get the feeling that you want to change something? I mean work, occupation, and so on.

GeorgeWilson

Sep 2, 2021
Yes, sometimes I have such thoughts, but in general, I have enough days off to come to a normal state.

Usonnnush

Nov 17, 2021
Hi all. I have long wanted to change my life for the better, but I don't know how. The thing is that I can't stop drinking alcohol and it really bothers me. Maybe you know how to help?

Ylastarin

Nov 17, 2021
When my life changed, my mental health suffered a lot. Because of this I began to drink and take drugs a lot. When I wanted to stop, I could not do it myself, but after a while I was advised to go to a residential rehab center, where I was able to fully recover and start living again. I hope I helped.

SamyilLoset

Oct 25, 2021
If you need to change something in your life, always seek to change your health or, in your case, eating habits, a good example of products that help take care of the body is the one on this website here , it is excellent for people who are beginning to look for a more solution. efficient so that they do not have health problems.