Internet dating: poll reveals best sites for singles

Catriona

What Consumer Founder
Jun 23, 2008
Romantics pinning their hopes on a date around Valentine's Day could boost their chances of wedding bells if they sign up to an online dating agency, according to a new poll out today.In a survey of more than 1,500 dating website users or former users, which.co.uk found that nearly a fifth of...

Internet dating: poll reveals best sites for singles (external link to Guardian Consumer Affairs)

kris1anne

Jan 29, 2009
Thats really interesting. I know heaps of people who have used these. I notice none of the more risque sites are included within this article - a friend of mine uses loveisthebug an awful lot and really enjoys it. Do you think they didnt include them on purpose or that they are just badly made?

Funnybunny

Nov 30, 2021
We have a lot of very relatives and we like to gather on Sundays for dinner. My aunt has a trusting relationship with me and talks about her personal life. According to her, she likes to visit the site https://www.lesbiemates.com/cougar-dating.html where she meets, flirts and makes dates. She also enjoys sharing photos and videos with other women on this site.

Odar

Oct 1, 2021
I broke up with a girl and now I want to start talking to new girls, I would like some advice on how best to meet girls?