Leather lords & els warning!

teamanp

Sep 9, 2010
Hi everyone could anyone tell me if KJD Freeth (solicitors) charge for helping with ELS case?

tradedemon

Sep 16, 2010
Hi guys,

Any more news on this I too purchased from Hatters way luton, and am doing my best to follow up. So far done a few things.

1.) Called Trading Standards / Consumer Direct (unhelpful other than the fact that they gave me a reference number for my case and gave me a number to call to find out who's going to be handling the insolvency.

2.) Found the details on birminghams trading standards website aboout the court hearing on the 20th. I called birmingham trading standards and they simply said wait until after the 20th for more details.

3.) I paid by Visa Debit so I'm supposed to be covered under Visas chargeback scheme. I've called the bank who have said they've sent forms for me to sign and declare.

Has anyone else manged to actually get their funds back ?

lostmesofa

Sep 17, 2010
Gary Lord lives in stratford not sure of road name but its before the supermarket island as if going from redditch way. Mike Lord lives in a very big expensive house on the same road as the rose and crown pub at portway-the country lane off the dual carriageway-he has llamas in his field. His house if coming from the rose and crown is on the right at the top of the hill!!!!!!!!!his stock warehouse is not far from there I believe

badgerhead

Sep 17, 2010
Re: Leather lords & els warning!, Just a note to cheer you up

just to let you know i to had all the bull**** excuses of mike lord, however after about 24 weeks i caught hold of him at the brum shop, we had a lovely little chat, he actually said NOBODY THREATENS MIKE LORD haha what a twat, i informed him that i just had haha SHAKING LIKE A ****TING DOG HE WAS anyway after our chat he very kindly saw things my way and fully refunded my creditcard and whats more he even allowed me to still have the option to buy the suite once it arrived the suite duly arrived after 31 weeks, we inspected it and then paid for it, he welcomed us into the shop and then we went to the wharehouse to inspect it , he told us he would be waiting for us when we returned , guess what he had disapeered haha cant think why hahaha I did end up with a lovely suite and every time i sit on it a little smile comes over my face as i recall the look on his face when i pressed my nose up against his range rover window and greeted him with the opening line of YOUR MIKE LORD ,,GET OUT YOUR F------G CAR I WANT A WORD WITH YOU,YOU C--T ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:)

Sofa not so good

Jun 30, 2011
I am also one of the people that Gary Lord has ripped off. I have let it lie until now, because true to form, I anticipated that he would set up a new company to rip other unsuspecting people off.

I have very good information that he has set up another Company in Stratford Upon Avon where he live's. I know the name of the Company and where he is operating from but before I put the information on this site I want to verify this information for myself. As soon as I have done this we will all be able to go and look this individual in the eye and make his business life very uncomfortable.