Let Dominic Littlewood fight your battles.

alfredrobertson

Apr 3, 2014
hi dominic I don't no where to start I have had a lot of problems and now things have settled I feel now I am in a better position to see if you can help as I can not remember seeing you when I was in need of help so I wonder if you can as these problems are just annoying me and cant seem to let them go as I was allways told to tell the truth and this is what as gone on here first I don't no how long a case is still active I mean a court case this one was caused by a neighbour from hell who lied in court got people to lie on oath for him and at the time no Lawyer would help me at the time one did but he was not well and as he said there was no case to answer to but he has passed so he is gone I even got a top surveyor and he said no case so I tried to defend it but being not well at the time and due to these people did was to cause so much trouble when I went to court the feeling I got from the start the judge had made his decision so I told him that no way would I give him any money and he said I will I said to him as a Christian no way a liar then I got a shock as a lady I did not no said he had gone into court with some one else over the same issue and lost and not only that the Lawyer he had as the Company said he had been moved to another section of the firm I would say as she said due to getting involved in this case was wrong I could keep going but I have to much and I think it would be better talking to you it would be easier and you would get more info and understand it better also I have an issue over the problem where my car was stolen and the police said it is no longer there problem that is another issue also I was removed illegally from my house and it was repossed and should have not and at the time my partner had left us and I had our son she left due to these neighbours from hell and was very ill and the stress was hell as this family did all to get us out she them got cancer and sadly she passed away in 2011 and said to me then please try to get this sorted and then it is the person my partner was living with if you can call it that he was so abusive why she stayed I can not tell you why but I have to sort her estate out and his family have caused so much it has been bad for our Son and has had a bad effect on him and he has been in such a state since and his problems are causing so much at School at home he is lost this person I can not say to you on here but it was not good so I will stop there as I may have over loaded you so I am begging you to help us I would be so grate-full Yours Faith-fully