Made.com and BJS delivery failures do not buy from them

GGSHEP

Nov 2, 2020
I have had a torturous time with the two companies above. After waiting three months I finally had notification of my sofa bed delivery last week. When I paid for the delivery the contract included delivery to room of choice, however, BJS decided that they would determine the covid tier areas by the first two letters of a postcode not by council, although I live in a tier 1 area because of this they refused to deliver to the room and told me that I it would be delivered to the door only. I contacted made.com and sent confirmation that I was in tier 1 they agreed and instructed BJS to deliver to the room of choice, I was then informed that they had refused and it would be delivered to the door. I asked made.com if they would reimburse me paying someone to deliver the sofa bed from my door to the room they ignored this and simply said there was nothing they could do as the logistics partner had to adhere to health and safety of its staff and customers. It has been a total nightmare and extremely stressful. Next time I will use someone I can trust like John Lewis.

Last edited: