Make your own food and save money

MC123

Mar 11, 2013
Next door neighbours have chickens and we get eggs from them. Thinking about getting my own now.

anniemc8

Jan 16, 2015
I have been creating my own recipe book - The aim of it being that I find several uses for each thing on my shopping list so nothing goes to waste - for example making roasted salmon and veg - then using the left over salmon in a creamy pasta dish that also uses the veg up. Then using the cream in a soup. If you see what I mean! - It is definitely saving me money!

mbkimberley

Dec 21, 2015
Shepshed UK
I have also been growing my own for about 7 years. I really do believe that it is healthiest to to do this. I never buy any pre-made meals and I am sure all of the additives will lead to illness in the future, like cancers.

michelle303

Jul 29, 2016
I really want to start growing my own veg! Seen lots of people talking about the benefits of it and now I want to give it a go :)

michelle303

Jul 29, 2016
I can't wait to get a house (saving up for ridiculous deposits and solicitor fees) and have my own garden.

I definitely want to grow my own food such as rhubarb, potatoes, corn etc. I used to grow that kind of food when I was younger and found it tasted so much nicer.

davidharvey

Jul 27, 2021
Hello. I agree that cooking at home is much more profitable and saves a decent amount. Moreover, now you don’t have to spend a lot of time to buy the necessary products, and I will advise you online food delivery, which is very cool! Delivery is also free when ordering a certain amount. Recently I ordered natural yoghurts there and I really liked them. So these delivery services are a great solution.