Making soap for exfoliation

Helly

Feb 10, 2020
I had really itchy legs the other day and a good friend told me to exfoliate!!! She told me to use oil, salt and coffee gronds

it worked really well but was a bit messy

how would I go about making that into soap that is less messy and more convenient to use?

Reactions: EdwardBrain

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
I am not expert but soap is easy to make - you can get kits from hobby stores and just add what you like. Looking forward to seeing the results.

EdwardBrain

Mar 23, 2020
www.home-pick.co.uk
I had really itchy legs the other day and a good friend told me to exfoliate!!! She told me to use oil, salt and coffee gronds

it worked really well but was a bit messy

how would I go about making that into soap that is less messy and more convenient to use?
its not good for your treatment.
It may remain side effects on your body.that cause harmful for you.
you should go to the hospital and take proper treatment.

giffwien

Apr 26, 2022
I recently started soapmaking. I like to make soap in different shapes, colors, and smells. This hobby allows me to relax and get positive emotions. My love of soapmaking began when I started using natural soaps for face and body care. I began to take an interest in soap composition and making soap. Natural ingredients keep my skin healthy and do not provoke allergies. My main condition for choosing soap is the absence of parabens. You probably know how bad parabens are for your skin. I keep ordering these soaps at mildsoaps.com.