Match.Com help!!

dancingfairy

Sep 13, 2016
Hi all, i'm just ranting really because i'm livid. I joined match.com and paid for a special offer month. Went on 1 date and decided that was enough so logged in and cancelled my subscription. Or so i thought. Now this part is my fault hands up but tonight i decided to look through a credit card bill that i was paying off and lo and behold Match.com have been taking £44 a month for 6months!!
I am so angry and upset that i have been paying this much for nothing. I was so sure i had cancelled that subscription and gutted. I dont think i will get any of this money back. Annoyed.

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Hello,

You can probably get your money back as the system they have for unsubscribing is very confusing and designed to be that way. Phone them and ask nicely for your money back and see how that goes.

Let me know how you get on and I'll let you know what to do next.

Best wishes,

Tony

dancingfairy

Sep 13, 2016
I will give it a go but i don't hold out much hope and the number you call is in USA so will cost me just as much to call!!

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
You can do it via mail they have a UK address in London I believe which you can find on companies house. Just state that you will be starting a small claim if you don't get a response within two weeks.