Matched Betting - Free money?

you4are

Mar 26, 2015
I've heard a lot about matched betting being an easy way to make an extra few hundred quid each month. Someone recommended multiprofits to me, it looks like that have a promotional period for free signups, has anyone used them before?
Their link is multiprofits.co.uk

Thanks for your help

you4are

Mar 26, 2015
That's ace, I ended up going with MultiProfits and I made £225 in my first week, I have to invest £80 of my cash into betfair to "lay" bets with but I can withdraw it whenever and did when I needed it for something else.

I think I can make another £225 this month :):)

jimbotech

Oct 13, 2015
Is it still working for people? I wouldn't mind supplementing my income as I've recently gained a few more hours in my working week and would prefer to use them earning more cash.

SammW

Jan 26, 2016
It does work. I'd recommend yesbets. They keep track of your betting balances and bets, so no spreadsheets which saves a lot of time. I've made about £6k doing it so not bad.

rocks

Feb 2, 2016
There seem like to many sites out there to help you matched bet. Are they all the same, how do you go about choosing which to use??????

I need something quick. cheap and super easy (im not very good techy).

I need to be able to do some at work if I can....

SammW

Jan 26, 2016
Hi rocks,

As I mentioned in my previous post, I would suggest that you give yesbets a try. I have tried a few of the paid services and they make it by by far the quickest and easiest. With the other paid services I've used, you have to find the matches yourself from a table, then enter figures into a calculator, hen record the bets you've made, which is both time consuming and open to more human error. With yesbets it's all done for you which, trust me saves you a lot of time and effort.

Just my 2c though,.