My mothers poor treatment from insurance builders

richiem

Apr 29, 2015
Hi Folks

New guy here and my name is Richard.
Im hoping to get some advise/ help in regards to the seriously poor way my mother has and is being treated by her insurance company after her house got flooded many years ago , Since then she has been suffering at the fate of many poor repairs made by the contractors they have been sending out to her over a 3 yr period. This has caused her and her sick husband to live in a house failing apart and full of damp for 3 yrs and another 9 months in a caravan on her drive . Still after all this time they have not finished the work to a decent level and are refusing to compensate her for the awful treatment she has endured ..
She has not been able to have her family visit for 3 yrs due to this and her and her partners health has suffered massively .
Looking for some ideas on how she got get this corrected and maybe get some compensation from them for putting her through hell for so long , She has been through a nervous breakdown due to this companies horrific treatment and i feel this has gone on long enough. Ive had to watch my mother go through hell and for me living so far away and not being able to help has been torture . She phones me almost every day crying!
I have no idea hwo to approach this so any thoughts shared would be most helpful .
Cheers Rich

Edward Jones

Aug 5, 2016
Jonathan P Walker Cowboy Builder now trading as WOODHOUSE (Lund) Ltd ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,