My new home is missing heating equipment as per specifications and has low water pressure

cessello

Nov 22, 2021
I recently bought a new home from a reputed builder in the UK. The day I went to collect the keys was the day I had access to see what was inside. I noticed that a ThermaQ Evocyl pre-plumbed cylinder was missing from my home. This is against the plan and the "Building Regulations and Construction Notes" they had given.

According to their documentation, it says for 4 and 5 bedroom houses, the heating system shall include a "Boiler Ideal Logic with ThermaQ Evocyl pre-plumbed cylinder". My house is a 4-bedroom house, and it has 3 floors. Recently, we had a scenario where the kitchen tap, first floor bath shower, and top floor tap and shower were all on. Then I noticed the top floor en-suit tap and shower were hardly getting any water.

When asked about this, the builder said they were investigating this. Two days later, they came back and said the drawing they provided was wrong. Which wasn’t making any sense since I can clearly see the water pressure and flow that I get on the top floor is not sufficient.

Do you have any suggestions in this case?