my rights buying an ex display model online.

djdarkside

Jan 4, 2011
Hi, I ordered an ex display guitar pedal from Dawsons Music website at 12:44 on the 1/1/11, the order was paid for and processed etc. Yesterday i recieved and email telling me that it was being processed (I'm assuming due to the bank holiday). I went back to the website last night (3/1/11) and the item was still for sale. Today however I've recieved this email:

Hi John, thank you for your order. Unfortunately we have now sold out of the ex-display item that you have ordered.

We have cancelled your order and refunded the money to your card.

Sorry for any inconvenience

Andy
Dawsons Music Ltd

Any ideas where i stand on this one as I don't want the money back i want the product (to give you the bg my 14 year old is becoming a superb musician so needs good gear, but I'm a warehouse worker and not earning a great deal of money and the pedal was a bargain) any advice will be gratefully recieved.

Regards

John

Odar

Oct 1, 2021
If you know about guitars, could I ask you or someone else how I should choose the right strings for my guitar, there are so many of them, I'm afraid to choose something wrong.

Xela

Oct 1, 2021
The guitar is a very diverse instrument and you can play almost any melody on it, I advise you to start learning a lot of information yourself, about the strings. There are many nuances of their own, but you can find out briefly and quickly about the strings in the post about daadario strings, guitar string. There is a lot of useful information that can help you learn all the intricacies of strings and guitar.