Online shopping

wgc2016

Jan 8, 2016
Hi

I ordered a 150kg platform trolley through ebay and the seller Homeware2u took my money and the expected delivery date was bet 31 dec and 6 jan well as it is over date and I really needed it in that time frame due to me moving house I have contacted the seller twice but no response, I have had the email from ebay which shows the confrimation of the item purchased but nothing so far from the seller so now what is my next step? HELP

Folkys86Kevin

Jan 15, 2016
Hope you're well. Is this sorted yet? If not, I recommend using the eBay cancel item (order) from the menu. They're very good at handling this and you'll be sure to get your money back. It doesn't sound like the item has even been dispatched. You will have got an email for this?

wgc2016

Jan 8, 2016
Yes I got the problem sorted but only after I sent 2 complaints to the company but that seller won't be getting anymore business from me

thebigripoff

Aug 28, 2016
This is an all to common problem, Ebay view sellers and buyers as cash cows and pay little or no atention to complaints legitemate or down right fraudulent. something i want to expose on my site thebigripoff