photography studio shows photos

cappismum

Aug 22, 2014
I had a family photoshoot last week, all went well.
On Tuesday I went to the studio to view and pick the photos I wanted, again all went well.

This morning, someone known to me but not a close friend said she had been in to the studio asked to see my photos and was shown them! I am not at all happy about this, these photos have cost an arm and leg and a total stranger can go in and view my photoshoot (not the actual photos chosen as they are not ready).

Is this allowed? Do have any rights? I have a good mind to cancel my order I am so angry

BillyJean

Jan 17, 2022
Hmm, I would like to learn how to take cool photos and process them myself. Tell me, please, where can I learn this?

JoeMoran

Jan 17, 2022
If you want to start learning photography, then I know how I can help you! I have studied this hobby myself and therefore u can find whatever photography courses here. This way you will be able to learn how to use the camera and various photo editing programs as quickly and efficiently as possible! I think it will really be very useful to you, try it!

JoeMoran

Jan 17, 2022
If you want to start learning photography, then I know how I can help you! I have studied this hobby myself and therefore u can find whatever photography courses here. This way you will be able to learn how to use the camera and various photo editing programs as quickly and efficiently as possible! I think it will really be very useful to you, try it!