Problem with Cheap disability aids.

Raspberry

Mar 30, 2015
I'm having a problem with "cheap disability aids" and looking at reviews on the company, it looks like I am not alone. Their website claims they will respond within 4 to 12 hours. I have been waiting over a week. They sent the wrong thing which is of no use to me, and will not respond to emails apart from the automated response telling you to sit back and relax as someone will get back to you within 4 to 12 hours. In fact, I got a message that due to the high number of emails sent, my email address has been marked as spam and emails will not get through. Phoning only gets someone who sends the same email form and will not let you speak to anyone who could deal with the issue. I want to send the thing back and either get the correct one sent or a refund. As they are not responding and ask that nothing is sent back until authorisation is given am I entitled to get my money back by asking the bank to regain it via chargeback, as I have seen this was the advice given to someone who did not get their order at all from the same company. If I do this, can my credit rating be affected?

Raspberry

Mar 30, 2015
This has been resolved now. I would delete it but there is no option. That is all, but for some reason the reply has to be at least 100 characters, hence this waffling second sentence about nothing.

susanjohn

Apr 16, 2016
This is a warning about using a company called Sensory Education Ltd. Sensory Education Ltd is the company Mr Daniel Edwards set up after his previous company Cheap Disability Aids was dissolved and it uses the same web address. I was unaware of the unfavourable reviews, available on the internet, when I ordered a bubble tube lamp on 14/12/2015. To date I have never received the product or a refund. My last communication from the company was a request for an order number, which was supplied. I have had no reply to an email I sent or the letter sent recorded delivery and signed for by Lucy Edwards, an employee of the company.
You may see this review on other consumer websites. As a teacher of children with special needs, I want to warn as many others as possible about Mr Edwards and his companies.

Raspberry

Mar 30, 2015
I only finally got permission to return the item after threatening them with trading standards, and also watchdog which I believe they have featured on in the past. I will never use them again after the rotten and rude customer service.

susanjohn

Apr 16, 2016
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I told Sensory Education Ltd (Daniel Edwards) that I would report the business to Watchdog and Birmingham Trading Standards, but he didn't seem to care - or not enough to refund me or even reply. So I wrote to both of them. Fortunately, I paid for the item using my Visa card and the provider said that it would raise the matter as a disputed transaction and credit my account with the amount paid. My worry is that they will think it too small a sum to bother about and so forget about it.

Regards

Susan

MaryMeng

May 1, 2022
In the event that your grade is in the tank or orbiting the channel and you really want to rescue it or increment your grade, a composing administration can save more info oraziodellapenna.com you truly need to stress over is evaluating on these administrations and spreading the word or regarded site.