Problems with made.com

Roshanfernando

Dec 30, 2020
I've read various negative reviews about this company after buying a product on 2nd December 2020. It was a Veloretti ladies bike for my wife. The company have been atrocious in dealing with me. They have said that DHL had delivered it somewhere but it had been lost. They said they had no tracking number and that they did not usually deal with DHL. You cannot call this company to speak to a human being. You can only communicate by live chat online..After a few live chats over a few days someone finally emailed me.today to say what they told me.1 week ago ..they were waiting to hear back from DHL. MADE.COM appear to deflect the responsibility to.DHL even though my contract is with them.

I live in Qatar and I carefully chatted with them that they could ever to my UK aramex address is Slough from where the bike would be shipped to me at my expense to Qatar.

There service is terrible. If they can do this with a 450£ dutch bike god knows what they have done with larger orders such as furniture.

I am waiting to speak to a human being and expect an apology but I doubt I will get one.

This is another company people should.add to their blacklist another dot.con

Helly

Feb 10, 2020
Sorry to hear that Roshan, I didn't realise that Made.com sold bikes I thought they only sold furniture. Let us know how you get on. The social media managers may spot and respond to a tweet with the right hashtag.

Roshanfernando

Dec 30, 2020
Sorry to hear that Roshan, I didn't realise that Made.com sold bikes I thought they only sold furniture. Let us know how you get on. The social media managers may spot and respond to a tweet with the right hashtag.
Thanks very much. I will let you know how I get on.

Roshanfernando

Dec 30, 2020
Finally they have said that the bike was lost by DHL since the order was from the manufacturer (ie in the net) and it was being sent to the UK to made.com. its take over a week to get a response about the outcome. They say they will.issue a refund ! I will have to chase it. My gut feeling was that this story was probably true since veloretti bikes are made abroad but honestly the inability to track the bike that has been paid for is inexcusable.

Be aware of this company. Forget the glossy ads. Its hopeless