Refund on Kindle Fire?

Trace

Nov 11, 2012
Hi
I recently purchased a Kindle Fire in the hope that I would be able to download audiobooks for my partner who is blind. Unfortunately I am unable to connect to my wifi at home, I then went onto the Amazon website to try and download that way...it seems that you have to register onto an Amazon sister account for audiobooks and it will cost £7.99 per month for the privelage.
This is not what I expected so I duly went back to the shop where I purchased it from and explained the above. I was informed that a refund will only be given if the goods are faulty to which I replied that I will be stuck with a product that cannot be used.
I am expecting the manager of this shop to contact me tomorrow 12/11/12 with regards to requesting a full refund, but I would like to know if I am in my rights to receive one...Please advise!!

regards
Trace.

ALewis

Nov 23, 2010
South Wales
Hi,
They are under no obligation to provide you a refund as the goods are not faulty, this is only unless you made the purchase based on what a salesperson had told you, and this information is incorrect.

Sorry it's not what you wanted

Kari

Jan 17, 2013
Trace,

how did you get on?
I guess that you should be able to return a product without giving a reason within some period of time.