Ruined bridesmaid dresses

Murrymutmint

Oct 23, 2018
2 of my 3 bridesmaid dresses ripped whilst abroad for our wedding within 2 hours the stiching had come undone and we had to pin them to take photos, once back in the UK I contacted my bridal shop straight away and took them bk as my reception was in a couple of weeks and they needed sorting they offered to fix them but was trying to charge me to clean them which I refused having have to go out my way and the hassle this caused I believed as a goodwill gesture they could clean them as well which they agreed to, I have been back to the shop today and they have fixed the rips but unfortunately couldn’t get some of the grease marks out on the shifon material I thought was best it was gna be and agreed to sign saying they had been fixed and cleaned as best they could and I was just gna have to pay for them to be dry cleaned, now once home and given a second look I’ve noticed iron marks which are hard to the touch like they’ve burnt the material, I’m stuck with what to do now and where I stand they are in a worse condition than when I started as I don’t believe these marks will come out when dry cleaned, can I demand my money bk as I can’t even sell them now