Safe and sound: how to beat the burglars and protect your property

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Guardian Consumer Affairs
From mortise locks to cameras, there are many ways to ensure your home is as secure as possible Domestic burglary figures fell to a 35-year low in 2015, yet there were 785,000 offences reported to the Office for National Statistics by households in England and Wales. Not all were reported to the...
Safe and sound: how to beat the burglars and protect your property (external link to Guardian Consumer Affairs)

GeorgeHardy

Dec 2, 2020
Yes, definitely there are so many ways to secure your apartment. You can install high security locks and devices to improve the security. Oldham Locksmith has recently installed deadbolts in my apartment and it has really enhanced the security of my home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sicenetaf

Mar 2, 2021
Deadbolts are great for securing the entry, but there are still a lot of places that can be used to breach your house. In my opinion, you need to be able to fight back during an unexpected night visit. I recommend visiting https://www.agmglobalvision.com/How-to-choose-a-thermal-rifle-scope to choose a thermal scope that will give you a definite edge over any intruders in your house. Modern thermal imaging technology provides immense capabilities in a compact package.

Last edited:

CaylinBr

Jan 14, 2022
Imagine that, burglars entering your house and you staying over there with a thermal scope, wtf??
There are much more effective ways to protect yourself from burglars, and you are not living in Texas, you are not allowed to kill people entering your house.
Agree, its a stupid advice. In case you want to keep your home safe, be sure to find a good locksmith and replace all your locks to a secured ones. There are plenty of locks able to secure your house from any type of unwanted guests. If you are struggling to find a good locksmith, take a look at this haringey locksmith. These guys really knows how to deal with locks and what type of lock you need to keep you and your family safe and sound