StilHaus Kitchens Warringtom

ivory

Oct 8, 2014
Stilhaus cabinets are edged on all four sides and there is no raw chipboard exposed on any component unlike all other kitchen companies. This guarantees against moisture entering the structure and is another reason why Stilhaus are the only company to offer a life time guarantee on all cabinets.

ivory

Oct 8, 2014
Stilhaus customer services has been voted by its customers as being the best in the Uk.
We at Stilhaus are very proud of the fact that there are no in unresolved customer complaints anywhere in the Internet*

ivory

Oct 8, 2014
Customers of Stilhaus have reported saving up to £16,000 on a £2500 kitchen including fitting
Stilhaus is the UK's fastest growing kitchen company

ivory

Oct 8, 2014
At Stilhaus we will not tolerate high pressure sales unlike most other kitchen sales companies
Stilhaus offers a free design and plan service with zero pressure sales. Any sales person that is reported for such is instantly suspended .

DeeSi

Jul 30, 2015
Quick update to all thinking of using Stilhaus and reading Ivory's comments:

- Stilhaus require a £100 deposit in cash when ordering a kitchen
- Their prices vary daily apparently so unless you make the decision there and then, there is no option to hold the quote
- They do not accept cheques or card - only cash, BACS or bank draft
- The company is not listed on Companies House - when the sales advisor was asked if there was a holding company or other registered company name he said no
- The company has multiple website addresses - for no apparent reasons
- When asked if we could think about it, he said we could but would be charged £150 for another visit
- When asked for an insurance certificate and guarantee certification to prove the 25 year guarantee he had no answer

In short, the sales guy was nice but a complete waste of my evening as had I known this was the way they operate I would never have bothered having a quote done. Nothing was discussed or explained at the start.

Very very disappointed! Being a business owner, I would never run my business like that! No mention of VAT either!

stable

Feb 13, 2016
All Stilhaus cabinets come with solid back panels unlike, B&Q, Ikea, Homebase, Etc who put a hardboard back on all cabinets that is four times thinner than the