Streamline Err SLOWLINE ?

Alimo130

Dec 3, 2013
How about this one, made a purchase 29th November, My credit card company cleared it within a minute, Streamline have not processed it for 7 DAYS, can't get the item I purchased, and have had false statements made by a Streamline employee to the merchant plus the merchant was told by them to tell me " I'll just have to wait".

What planet is this company on, I've been a quality card customer for almost 40 yrs with an unblemished record, even the people at my credit card company are astonished with what Streamline are up to and told me it was unacceptable, they even gave me a direct number to call them as I'm a valued customer, the opposite is true of Streamline,the company are part of WorldPay and Natwest and so far, pretty useless !

I've had to call in the Financial Ombudsman who, were startled to hear how badly I have been treated as they have never come accross a case like this before.

So, before you use your card for a purchase it may be worth asking if the card processor is Streamline because you may have to wait a long time like I have for your purchase !

Anyone else had a similar problem with them ?

Last edited: