Utilities Covered (Halifax)

rich4rd

Oct 21, 2015
Hi All

Just a heads up for Gas certified engineers that are been called by this company. Utilities Covered in halifax
they are a providing landlord services like gas certificates and other services

They called me and asked me to do 4 landlord certs in halifax area which I did the next day.

I came across a boiler that i had to classify as immediately dangerous as the kitchen fitters cut the condensate pipe off and left it with a bag over the end to catch the water !!!! ive never seen this done ever and the client said he was having to empty the bag of condensate water every day. i was amazed how bad the install was and told the customer that if the condensate had run dry the carbon dioxide and monoxide would have come into the room where he was sitting and could have died !

i capped the boiler off and did the lables

i was phoned next day by and engineer from them wanting to know why it had been capped off ???? like i had to explain ??? they got the boiler working for him but in what state im not sure.

the main thing is we are 8 months down the line and they have still not paid my invoice and wont accept any calls from me and another engineer that also did work for them !!!

please be aware of there scams !!!! do not get involved with them and also landlords please watch out for this company , you dont want a dead client on your hands

if anyone has worked for this company and left , you certainly are lucky to get out !!

Hope this helps a few engineers

rich4rd

Oct 21, 2015
The funny thing is that they have 6 reviews on scoot that are all bad !!! but one review is by Shelley Greaves - 10/09/2014
if you look for her profile on linked in she actually works for them !!!! lol what idiots
a fraudulent review ????