Vodafone's Disgraceful Customer Services

arogom

Mar 17, 2013
What exactly have I said wrong?

I did not say a bad word about Lee.

If you said spent about 20 hours on the phone with Vodafone you would know how I felt.

It is arogom by the way. :D

ALewis

Nov 23, 2010
South Wales
I'm not getting into an argumental discussion with you.
However I acknowledge the correct spelling of your user name, and I hold my hands up to that, I won't even blame the iPhone.

Lee_Vodafone

May 9, 2012
Hi arogom,

Thanks for your time on the phone at the weekend.

As promised, I'll call you again on Saturday to discuss matters further.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

hello12

Sep 29, 2013
I'm just wondering if anybody is having the same problem as me. I have recently returned from a 3 month trip to Texas. Upon returning from my travels I received huge bill of around £300 where my phone was only used for 6 days out of the 3 months. After numerous phone calls I was given the bill breakdown. Upon reviewing this it came to my attention that I was being charged for calls that I had missed. This has become a very complicated situation as the phone wasn't used at all until the final week of my travels. Vodafone have really messed up big time and I personally believe I will be cancelling my contract which is due for renewal if this situation doesn't get sorted. So basically I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a similar or the same situation with Vodafone.

Thanks

Lee_Vodafone

May 9, 2012
Hi hello12,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

To enable me to get things looked into could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - FAO Lee in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. So I can make sure I've got it could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK