WISH - SCAM

VITO

May 22, 2020
Hi I Recently Purchased Several Goods From "WISH" Payment Taken At Time Of Order (Side Note Double Check Each Delivery Charge)

Only To Receive This Message A Few Hours Later:
"Unfortunately, your purchase was not fully processed in time to get this item at this price and we were unable to fulfil this order. Tap here to choose your refund method"
"Your refund was processed on 22 May 2020. The credit should appear on your PayPal account by 5 Jun 2020."

My Question Is NO GOODS WERE PROCESSED, NO GOODS WERE DESPATCHED AND NO GOODS RECEIVED!!!

WHY WAS I CHARGED ??? AND WHY IS THE ANY DELAY ON THE REFUND??

This Seems a Scam To Launder Money Under The Disguise of Selling Cheep Goods !!! Keeping Hold Of Customers Money

Can Anyone Assist ????

Luke226

Sep 6, 2020
Glasgow
www.rapid-claim.co.uk
Hi I Recently Purchased Several Goods From "WISH" Payment Taken At Time Of Order (Side Note Double Check Each Delivery Charge)

Only To Receive This Message A Few Hours Later:
"Unfortunately, your purchase was not fully processed in time to get this item at this price and we were unable to fulfil this order. Tap here to choose your refund method"
"Your refund was processed on 22 May 2020. The credit should appear on your PayPal account by 5 Jun 2020."

My Question Is NO GOODS WERE PROCESSED, NO GOODS WERE DESPATCHED AND NO GOODS RECEIVED!!!

WHY WAS I CHARGED ??? AND WHY IS THE ANY DELAY ON THE REFUND??

This Seems a Scam To Launder Money Under The Disguise of Selling Cheep Goods !!! Keeping Hold Of Customers Money

Can Anyone Assist ????
This definitely sounds a little scammy. The UK has very good consumer rights but unfortunately when dealing with small traders or foreign traders it can be almost impossible to enforce your rights. You are offered protection through your bank but you need to act fast. Under and agreement with Visa and Mastercard all banks allow you to proceed a Charge Back where fraud is suspected, good never arrive or a service is not delivered. Most banks don't even question they request and refund into your account and then use their clout to get the money back from the company.

There is a caveat with the Charge Back scheme where it will defer to PayPal when that was the payment method. PayPal only allows you days to request a refund unless there is proven fraud. You really should contact them ASAP to get your refund but in the future bear the Charge Back protection in mind. I now always use my card rather than PayPal because I was stung a good few years ago in a similar thing.

Luke