Wont refund deposit!

Tonygold

Sep 22, 2020
Hi, went to purchase a used vehicle from cars2 in Wakefield on the 20th this month, I signed the order form with the understanding the finance was £205 per month as it states on the form, afterwards the finance has said its gonna be £80 more a month and i want to cancel the order and get my deposit back.
the garage has said they wont refund my deposit as i am bound to purchase the vehicle i signed for, if i cancel the order i canno get my £1000 refund back.
Any ideas ?

Tonygold

Sep 22, 2020
Just like to add onto to the above post, we have not accepted the finance as it was too much and not what we agreed. Also we have not taken the car from the dealer. Below i will attach picture of the order form less private details. Thanks

Attachments

MajorLi

Dec 23, 2021
Because of such problems I have long awakened distrust in banks. Because I had similar problems. So for me the banking system in general is very problematic. Most often, when I need an amount of money that I do not have, I turn to the company TriceLoans. Not one year proven guys, whom I trust. I met a lot of positive feedback from my friends and on the Internet. I can only give good ones. And most of all I like the fact that the money can be received in a matter of minutes. It is very convenient. I recommend it!