Wrong shed delivered could do with some advice

buckstar

Sep 9, 2020
Back in March we ordered a 12 x 6 shed a smaller log shed and a potting shed , all of these were on 12 week delivery. After 11 weeks we were informed that the potting shed could not be delivered as the company that manufactured them would not be making any more so we ordered a replacement one on a further 12 week wait. The two sheds arrived without any problems and on time but this Monday 7.9.20 a 12 x 6 shed was delivered and not the potting shed. I phoned the online company we bought them from and after an hour i got through only to be told to email my complaint . I received a reply saying they had forwarded my email to the manufacturer and the manufacturer may want to contact me direct. I contacted the manufacturer and was told i can only deal with the company that sold me the shed . I explained that the shed was on a pallet on my driveway and i can not safely park my car so would appreciate the situation resolving quickly and they said sorry we can not help you speak with the seller. I am now at the stage i want to just return the wrong shed and get a full refund but i am not getting any replies now . What are my rights ?

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Hi Buckstar, The manufacturer is right you should be dealing with the company that sold the shed to you not them, you should ask for a full refund as you didn't receive the right goods. How did you pay as this will give your more options?