XL Trading - Selling copied software

1984ReturnsForReal

Oct 8, 2009
As these bunch of tools do not supply any contactable details (except false ones which are a plenty) please find confirmed contact details should you feel the need to recover your money that has been fleeced from you.

Trading www.xltrading.co.uk. Adam Bristow 230 Elm Lane Sheffield South Yorkshire S5 7TZ

XLTrading

Oct 9, 2009
Tell you what... we will give you ALL a challenge.
If you are who you say you are, and NOT owners of other sites competing with XL.. then you will not mind attacking those as well then.....

360backups - Xbox 360 backups
XBox 360 Back Up Games Backup Games xbox360
R4 card | R4 Gold | R4ds | R4 SDHC | R4 cards | Nintendo ds r4 | Nds | R4i | R4 Revolution | AceCard | M3 DS Real
XBOX 360 BACKUPS - xbox 360 backup games
360-BACKUPS-Special offer buy your first game and get 1 free with first orders

There you go... go for those for starters :D
See how you get on and let us know ;)

XLTrading

Oct 9, 2009
No.

Adam
Adams mum
Just F off back to your hole.

& by the way you have been telling people your site will be up & running tomorrow for a week.
You need a lesson in marketing.
If anyone gives you a penny they are mugs.
You seem to be a bit agitated - have we caught you out once again :)
The mark of a fool, and someone who has lost a debate we think.
Clearly you cannot prove a goddamn thing.

Well, the site is up.. we have just not dropped the shutter so to speak at the moment until primary testing is concluded, the site optimised and we are ready to rock and roll again. Nothing again our clients, just merely wanting to stop any bugs creeping out of the woodwork to annoy our clientele using the site.

That's the thing though... they do, EVERY single day of the year in fact.
They are not mugs at all - they know we provide a service that they can trust.

Again, our clients speak for themselves mate - you are just one person, sat on a lonely forum, trying to destroy our reputation and failing hard.

XLTrading

Oct 9, 2009
As these bunch of tools do not supply any contactable details (except false ones which are a plenty) please find confirmed contact details should you feel the need to recover your money that has been fleeced from you.

Trading www.xltrading.co.uk. Adam Bristow 230 Elm Lane Sheffield South Yorkshire S5 7TZ
Does not say anything about AB on the WhoIs??

Domain name:
xltrading.co.uk

Registrant:
John Clarke

Trading as:
XL Trading

Registrant type:
UK Sole Trader

Registrant's address:
29 Harley Street
London
W1G 9QR
United Kingdom

Look at that, printed evidence for you right there!
That little thing called 'PROOF' to back up what WE say - and not your lies.

AND still no idea on the address OR the person mentioned.

XLTrading

Oct 9, 2009
To post something from one of the newsgroup sites :D

I have it on very good authority that Trading Standards, plod and a few
>> other agencies were working on a joint effort to shut it down once and
>> for
>> all. XLT were told of this several times.
And the interesting and quite excellent post after it

> No disrespect to you but we heard all that about 4 months ago and
> considering they had been running this business for over 2 years
> (apparently), I'll start to believe they've really gone after a few
> weeks not based on a couple of days.
And finally, the accuser starts to see 'THE BIGGER picture'

Well yes me too but it does take a while for the authorities to gain
enough evidence to take action so here's hoping.
The comment 'here's hoping' ladies and gentlemen.
Here is hoping, and praying that I am 'not' wrong on the net.
Here is hoping, the 'authorities' get the evidence quickly.

Again.. our answer: 4 YEARS+ Already
There will be a paper trail, there will be lots of information regarding hosting, there will be MOUNTAINS of evidence 'supposedly' ... so then WHY are we still unprosecuted? :)

EXACTLY.

CAG knew the same exact thing, when they 'retracted' posts and closed threads because of it.
Even this site has done the same.

Yet the same, 'smilers' remain to post waffle :D

1984ReturnsForReal

Oct 8, 2009

Trading XL Trading © What the world is watching. Adam Bristow 230 Elm Lane Sheffield South Yorkshire S5 7TZ

Trading for 4 years. :eek:

You have been shut down the last 6 months

XLTrading

Oct 9, 2009

Trading XL Trading © What the world is watching. Adam Bristow 230 Elm Lane Sheffield South Yorkshire S5 7TZ

Trading for 4 years. :eek:

You have been shut down the last 6 months
Heyup again :D

Do not supply any contactable details.. please.... have you seen our CONTACT US section. It boasts the widest range possible for getting in touch with us, something that similar sites do not have I would suggest.

We don't 'fleece' by the way :D
Nor could we ever do that, as clients can always reclaim any payments made to us via PayPal/NoChex etc if they do not receive their goods.

You can print it as much as you like flower, does not mean anything at all - never heard of that person or address.

4 Years online nearly
Another 3 before that OFFLINE (that's 7 right there)

Shut down 6 months.. then how did we manage our xmas rush then??
Am sure we can have some of our xmas clients post on here in confirmation of this then.

Thin ice my friend.. and it's cracking slowly on you.... too many mistruths coming out of your mouth y'see :D

1984ReturnsForReal

Oct 8, 2009
heyup again :d

do not supply any contactable details.. Please.... Have you seen our contact us section. It boasts the widest range possible for getting in touch with us, something that similar sites do not have i would suggest.

We don't 'fleece' by the way :d
nor could we ever do that, as clients can always reclaim any payments made to us via paypal/nochex etc if they do not receive their goods.

You can print it as much as you like flower, does not mean anything at all - never heard of that person or address.

4 years online nearly
another 3 before that offline (that's 7 right there)

shut down 6 months.. Then how did we manage our xmas rush then??
Am sure we can have some of our xmas clients post on here in confirmation of this then.

Thin ice my friend.. And it's cracking slowly on you.... Too many mistruths coming out of your mouth y'see :d

when you were shut down you

fleeced people of their money

it was stated on your own facebook page & you even replied to it!!

you dodgy git.......

Via Phone: *0800 COMING SOON*

CONTACTABLE MY ASSSSSSSSSS

Walkable

Oct 8, 2009
Yes XL Trading is:-

Adam Bristow,230 Elm Lane Sheffield South Yorkshire S5 7TZ

The domain name was originally registered to him but he had to change it quickly once Nominet published the details. This is also the details on his Paypal address that was used to received payments last year.

This information has now been forwarded to trading standards, FAST and Microsoft amongst others. Also his boasts in this thread will make interesting reading to their investigations.

In the meantime we can all laugh again at his childish replies (particuarly about hosting themselves!) and warn consumers not to deal with what is a very dodge outfit indeed with a history of ripping people off.