WOW-DEALS.Co.Uk

Paul F

Aug 23, 2012
Hi all, new to the group. Has anyone used/bought anything from wow-deals.co.uk? It looks like a legit company but my wife ordered an exercise machine from them and so far Ive had two e-mails. One saying they are out of stock and would be available again soon, so I waited, and got an e-mail saying the stock had arrived but was damaged and now i'll have to wait 55 days!! I've e-mailed them for a refund but now notice their phone number is temporarily offline! Think I might have ben conned.

Paul

tigersgirl007

Aug 21, 2012
ive never heard of them however on their website they say they are part of GS1 UK - again some company ive not heard of before. However if you go onto GS1 UK website there are further numbers and address - try the other numbers and see where that gets you.

Paul F

Aug 23, 2012
Thanks for that. I've contacted GS1 UK who tell me that wow-deals are not a member and should not be using their logo! I also tried getting a phone number from 118 for the address on their website. The address is for DLD solicitors! Sounds like I may have been scammed. Spread the word!

Paul F

Aug 23, 2012
Ive contacted DLD solicitors who inform me that the police are looking into this company (wow-deals). They are NOT LEGITIMATE!!

ALewis

Nov 23, 2010
South Wales
This may help you:

****Domain name:
********wow-deals.co.uk

****Registrant:
********priyesh patel

****Registrant type:
********UK Individual

****Registrant's address:
********96 Lansbury Drive
********Hayes
********Middlesex
********London
********UB4 8SD
********United Kingdom

Safa

Oct 16, 2012
Wow @ wow-deals

Can't believe this website is still open after the above

I almost made the mistake of buying from this website but my wife was saying that she's never heard of this website before and maybe it's better to check it first .... I am happy I did

I registered just to say thanks for the heads up guys

Best regards

Safa

Helen in Liverpool

Oct 20, 2012
Hi there, thanks to all of you I wasnt scammed by Wow Deals, I thought it was too good to be true as the adage goes and just double checked and Im glad I did. Cheers, Helen.

Oct 24, 2012
London
To all of you who had, has, or intend to have any relation with WOW Deals (…and I feel very sorry for you, I mean it!), as follows:
*Priyesh Patel (owner) ...at least 50%
7 years ago was based and working from the back of an office in:
(DLD Insurance Agencies)
96 Lansbury Drive
Hayes
Middlesex
London UB4 8SD
*Priyesh Patel has now immigrated to India, leaving the Web WOW Deals with a registered address in Portugal and his “allegedly” partners in crime Darren Cole and brother Ian (the other 50%), somewhere in the UK on 08723 900 710 (beware, they are pretty abusive over the phone) their products being distributed from:
International Marketing & Distribution Ltd
11C Stephenson Road
Clacton-on-Sea CD15 4XA
01255 479 864
(N.B.: I get the impression they don't know who is who in the zoo!)

*The prices for their different products (mostly counterfeits or products for which WOW Deals are unauthorised for retailing purposes) over their Web do not include VAT as they - Darren and Ian - boast having WOW Deals registered outside of the UK and therefore proud of not being obliged to reflect VAT inclusive prices, until you land in their check-out page when you then feel the sour sting!

*Their trading habits are to obtain funds from consumers like Paul F (see posting: 23rd August 2012 10:28 AM) whilst enjoying the funds, for these periods. The product may or may not be dispatch as I have been told (yes, this is hearsay as I don’t have recorded conversations) that some customers have not received their products or further contacts from WOW Deals and definitely never received a refund.

*If the product is finally received and becomes faulty, once the consumer attempts to contact WOW Deals to exercise their consumers rights and obtain either an exchange or a refund or some form of after-sales support, this will be the begin of your headache, heartache and the end of your funds. Chargeback attempts have proven not to be very successful (hearsay again) and a good kiss goodbye to your monies will be the best and healthier option for oneself.

*WOW Deals, Priyesh Patel, Darren Cole & Ian…. You do not have the right to abuse consumers this way. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Consumers, if a deal is too good to be true… it is too good to be true!

May the word be spread and save us a lot of headache tablets!

golftee

Nov 2, 2012
Thanks for the posts I was just about to purchase 2 items when I found this site. Saved me quite a sum of money.

andycor1

Nov 5, 2012
Hi Everyone
I have paid for an X5 steam cleaner from wow-deals.co.uk.
Firstly we received an email saying they were out of stock followed by a phone call that new stock would arrive in November.
Now we have received an email saying they have refunded us due to a website error.
Clearly they haven't and now won't return my emails.
Has anyone actually received an item they have purchased or have I been scammed.

unspelt

Nov 5, 2012
Oh dear I have been scammed as well. I too ordered an H2O Steam Mop X5 multi-floor mop and handheld steamer. I also received the out of stock nonsense, then an email to say my money had been refunded accidentally!! Then the latest email says that my refund has not gone through and I need to approach my bank for a 'chargeback' whatever that is. They also blame 2Checkout (who take the payments) for the debacle.

Well I paid by Paypal so have started a a dispute in the Resolution Centre, hopefully that may get me somewhere. Has the previous poster (same product) got any further?

RinKumDinKum

Nov 6, 2012
Hi All, add another victim to the list who has joined this site too late! Same mop, same out of stock and problem with refund messages. Fingers-crossed on Paypal dispute because £70+ is definitely too much to just chalk up to experience!

SmokinJoe

Nov 6, 2012
I'm another that has got same emails about no stock, refund problems from wow-deals.co.uk after ordering a steam mop. Has anyone got any joy from them ? Have they supplied anyone with any goods ?

pandapop

Nov 7, 2012
I also ordered the steam mop and have only had excuses -
first excuse was that they had run out of stock
second excuse was that they had an error and refunded everyone and the latest excuse was that the refund through 2checkout had not worked.
I have opened a case with paypal and have contacted visa who are sending me out a form to open a dispute case with them.
I cannot believe this website is still up and running! I have lost £80 and am 8 months pregnant and this is just disgusting that they can get away with this!

I HOPE WE ALL GET OUR MONEY BACK AND HOPE WE CAN DO SOMETHING SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE DONT GET SCAMMED LIKE US!

Tina3

Nov 8, 2012
I thought it was a scam but I actually had the steam mop delivered today, and it works! Read all this and thought I would never see it. Did email them and say I was thinking of ordering the bladeless fan though so maybe that worked as they thought they would get more money off me

Jayblease

Nov 9, 2012
Just had the H2O X5 mop delivered - had 2 previous orders for mop cancelled and refunds made. Very impressed with communication, even gave me a one hour delivery window and stuck to it! Maybe they genuinely had problems

Awebster

Nov 9, 2012
I ordered X5 mop end of last month. Since the site had paypal as one of the option, I did not doubt to review the site, even though I had a small hitch that following 2 things are wrong ... VAT added at end of order and price being much lesser than anywhere else.

After a week when I was expecting a delivery, I get my money refunded instead. Quite Lucky I should say to get my money back ... thanks to paypal!!!!

I was just about to order X5 mop today again ... as I received an apology from wow guys thrice so far and offering me 10% discount. So I started to search and I am glad to find this site.

Why will paypal fallback from a company unless they would have received enough complaints against them?

Its better to pay full price and have peace of mind, rather than to loose the part of it paid without the product... or having to wait indefinitely.

thuderbridge

Nov 12, 2012
My experience is very similar to many others, placed an order - got an email saying out of stock, then offered option to wait or get a refund. Choose to wait by emailing back. Then surprised to got another email the following day saying there had been an error and I would be getting a refund.

3 weeks later and several attempt’s by email and telephone later - NOTHING.

By the way - if you are thinking of using this company - just dial their phone number quoted on the website first, one number is not connected, the second number goes to voicemail every time. Is this how a real company operates?

I suspect this company works on the basis of ship a few and scam a few

P.s. Ordered a steam mop X5

gemmamoore

Nov 14, 2012
I ordered the mop from this company. Got the email to say it was out of stock but did receive it. Used it a few times and now it keeps over heating. I have contacted the company a number of times to get some feedback but no response, I am now disputing this with my credit card company to get the money back.

Now when I put in wow-deals.co.uk it comes up Bargain dealz - have they changed their name?