Just Engraved - no reply

kellymarievic

Feb 13, 2011
Just seen this thread. Iv had the same thing happened to me and recieved no replys to any emails or calls. that is until i threatened police action under section 75 of the consumer credit act and gave notice that i would sue the company for fraudulent behaviour if i did not recieve a response immediately. i then recieved an instant email giving me a tracking number. iv typed the tracking number in, lo and behold it is not recognised. he then said i should try it again tommorow. so i will. and if it doesnt work he will be recieving a court order against his company for theft. :) do not let him get away with it!!!!!

muffinbunny

May 15, 2011
Same problems as many of the above.
Finally disputed payment through my bank and was refunded within 2 days
Do not use just engraved, you'll be wasting your time.

Bexinder

May 12, 2011
London
Hi all, I so wish I'd checked this forum out before placing an order with our friends at Just Engraved. I ordered a frame for a colleague's leaving present, surprise surprise 2 months later it still hasn't turned up. Can anyone remember what this company calls itself on paper so on bank statements? Is it Money Bookers? I can't find my statement, nor a receipt however my bank is going to take this up on my behalf, I just wanted to make sure that 'Money Bookers' is indeed Just Engraved.
Thanks in advance..

dbh84

Jun 17, 2013
I am having problems with justengraved. bought an item paid for next day delivery its been nearly 4 weeks and still not got it. i have contacted them constantly and they just say they will look into over and over again. they are not reliable and i paid good money and nothing to show for it

i wish i checked this forum before ordering from them. well i guess we learn from out mistakes.

MrsBear

Jul 22, 2013
Same issue as all other guys.. big promises from Just Engraved Gifts but nothing materialising. I paid using PayPal so opened a dispute. Low and behold I receive an immediate refund (albeit pending at this point in time) from J.E.G. I have also written to them via their web contact us page stating that I am willing to contact the Police and report fraud/theft. Here is what I suggest you write, and if you get no joy then do exactly this and contact the Police. Do not let them get away with it.

Order No. ****/*****/**
Having received no reply to my email of ** ** 2013 asking for delivery details I have decided to contact police action under section 75 of the consumer credit act and hereby give you notice that I will sue your company for fraudulent behaviour if I do not receive a response immediately.

ADVICE: NEVER, EVER, EVER USE JUST ENGRAVED GIFTS... EVER!!

Sep 9, 2013
I'm fuming, I ordered a glass for my grandma's birthday, They took the money I paid by credit card, its been well over a month and I've not had glass. I've sent them countless emails and heard nothing I've tried to ring the company and had no response, her birthday was weeks ago, I had to buy her another gift. I know I've clearly been done but this company needs shutting down. :mad: Has had anyone had a refund from the credit card company if they paid by credit card. I want my money back :confused:

MrsHilton

Oct 8, 2013
I ordered a crystal vase and photo frame from Just Engraved and heard nothing - it missed the deadline for my wedding so I couldn't give people their gifts. I sent them 2 emails and heard nothing. So after 3 weeks I sent this

It has now been nearly 3 weeks since I placed my 2 orders with you - I have sent you 2 message with no reply. So I assume you have no intention of sending me my goods? Therefore I would like a full refund - including p+p asap. If you do not do this - I will be repoting you to the consumer watchdog, paypal, my credit card company and ensure that the review is seen on twitter and facebook saying that you are not to be trusted. I will not let this go, so don't hope that I will. I suggest you leave running a business to people that are good at it and stop trying to get money from hard working people.

They sent me an immediate refund! I hope this helps anyone.

Rebecca23

Feb 22, 2014
I'm fuming, I ordered a glass for my grandma's birthday, They took the money I paid by credit card, its been well over a month and I've not had glass. I've sent them countless emails and heard nothing I've tried to ring the company and had no response, her birthday was weeks ago, I had to buy her another gift. I know I've clearly been done but this company needs shutting down. Has had anyone had a refund from the credit card company if they paid by credit card. I want my money back

Becki83

Jul 1, 2014
I soooo wish I had looked into this company before purchasing from them. I got a photo frame thankfully I actually received my order (not like some of you) but when it was sent through - it was only in a box (no bubble wrap or cling film) then that was put in another box and sent out - hence the glass broke :mad:. Sent them 2 e-mails and no reply. I sent them feedback through their website which I wasn't aware of and I actually got a reply back saying they will refund me as I had to go out and buy 3 other frames to replace the broken glass, would of sent it back but I didn't have long to go before my cousins wedding - just wondering how long it will be till I get my refund?? Any ideas?