Lovin Makeover Studios - Lovin Models

olivia1

Jul 24, 2013
I didn't know that. Well all I can do is demand my money back and stop future payments via email and phone to them. If they can not do that then I will have to follow that route to court. It's just I have no evidence that they lied to me and they have evidence of me authorising payments and signing the contracts so I feel that they have a better case against me. It's just so unfair and has put me under a lot of stress. I'm only a student!

olivia1

Jul 24, 2013
That would be great. I've seen so many complaints about them now. Don't think anyone had got their money back.

haribolgaranga

Aug 13, 2013
Hi all, I also felt that I had to share my sister's experience. She was called by someone called Briana from Makeover studios who told her she'd won a competition and so she also paid the £100 deposit which she was told was refundable. On the day of the makeover and photo-shoot she was told that her deposit would not be refunded They threatened to take more money from her account and take her to court if she didnt pay up, so she was pressurised into signing a contract and paying £250. She still has to pay them the outstanding amount of £255 which they will take from her bank account next week, but I really don't want them to take any more money and want to advise her to block her account, but am worried about the repercussions of them taking her to court. If anyone has been in this situation, please let me know what happened. She was effectively given a false assurance and information which she based her decision on to enter into an oral contract. I am definitely going to write to Watchdog and Guardian Money and join that facebook group petitioning against the company. We have to collectively do everything in our power as consumers to stop this company trading ever again and spread the word as widely as possible to prevent more innocent victims of this scam. If anyone uses twitter and follows someone with a large following, please post something on Twitter as this would be a great way of spreading the word more widely.

hunter28

Sep 20, 2013
Hi I got a phone call to say I had won a makeover and they would e-mail confirming the details I waited but no details came. I then when on holiday and put my out of office on at work. I have since got a bank statement and on the statement this company has take £125 out I have been e-mailing asking to put the money bank. They say that I sent them an e-mail informing them that I was out of office until a certain date so I have cancelled that this is the cancellation fee. They are a total scamming company. I have told them that I have had no contact and the e-mail they had was my out of office. Funny how the e-mail they sent came the day before the appointment date. However do they think I was going to book acccommdation and travel in less than a day. I am still e-mailing them and I annoyed that I fell for such a scam. I have contacted by bank who are taking further actions.

unknown92

Nov 25, 2013
I advise anybody on this forum who is having problems with this company to go through trading standards in Camden. I did that pretty much straight away and they are sorting the issue for me, but this company is only going to get stopped if everybody who has a problem reports it. Strength in numbers!

Noura8

Dec 10, 2013
Hey guys,

Had the same/similar issue here. Got offered a free photoshoot, forced into purchasing images from Kevin (real name Lovin Panchoo) and have done anything but no success. So I'm in the process of taking him into Court as of now.

I also have some evidence of his staff knowing/claiming that he's scamming everyone and will see if i can get any witnesses.

If you guys wish to be of any help, please let me know ASAP so we can get justice. Just PM me, and we'll take it from there.

Thanks

Hi there, I was scammed too last year.. They made me pay for photos I didn't like! and they kept my deposit. May I ask you about the progress of your claim. I think I can act as a witness as the same happened with me but I am not really sure how to do the claim. I have taken an advice from Citizen beauru and we sent them a letter asking for refund and that I will submit a court claim if they don't pay me back but of course I had no reply and as I was studying I had no time to go to court. It's been a year now but seems like they have been doing this scam job for a long time and someone need to stop them and we should get our money back! Looking forward for your reply. Thank you. Noura

Noura8

Dec 10, 2013
Thank you. I have seen that website before. the problem is I don't know the name of the person or the manager who was there, Do I need his name in the claim or only the company name and address. and does this claim usually works?

Thanks again

Dj Colt

Jun 13, 2014
Re: Lovin Makeover Studios - Lovin Models soon to be on BBC Watchdog

Just to Update you all.

Yesterday (12/06/2014) BBC Rogue Traders set up camp outside there offices
at 57 Warren Street and were filming outside. Conveniently they were closed and from what I could see, nobody was there to answer the questions Matt Allwright had for them, no doubt they will be back. So keep you eyes on BBC watchdog as they will soon be on the Hall of Shame :)

Heads up to the team,, They are open today