Motor trades.co.uk

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
I am aware the agreement exists but you still have not disclosed what service you have provided under this contract, if you have provided no service, you are in breach and therefore no money is owed, the law is quite clear on that.

operations.manager

Jan 17, 2013
Dear Iain

The service ordered was made really clear in the recorded call that we have emailed you this morning, and would ask you to review that call.

The service provided is live as per that contract, order reference 20130269472.

Regards

iainkitchen

Feb 17, 2013
What do I do now im lost for words.if I did agree to something over the phone after a 2 hour call I didn't realize.the caller would not leave me alone even though I was driving and he said he would not put the phone down until I returned his email

ALewis

Nov 23, 2010
South Wales
I don't think Mr. Operations Manager likes you Witch, therefore I'll try:

Operations Manager, What consideration have you provided as per the contract?
Thank you

operations.manager

Jan 17, 2013
Dear Moderator

The services ordered by Iain Kitchen on behalf of his business are live and as per the recorded call and the agreement issued 14 February 2013.

With the written permission of Iain Kitchen, we can and will provide you with the recorded call and the specific details of his order to show that the contract has been completed and billed with the authority of Mr Kitchen, but we do require the written permission of the advertiser in order to provide these to you to cover us under the Data Protection Act as we are sure you are aware.

Mr Kitchen, if you can provide us the above authority we will be happy to disclose the information to a third party. Please quote your order number in your written authority, which is 20130269472.

Yours faithfully

Operations

iainkitchen

Feb 17, 2013
Why would I start a new contract when I have canceled the previous contract 6 months ago.something is going wrong somewhere I don't want any dealings with motortrades and until I got the phone call last Thursday (2 hours) I thought I had heard the last of them.during the 2hour call I was told I owed about £4,000 for the contract but if I paid £1,800 plus vat that would be ok,how does that work out.and they then took £2,700 out of my account

operations.manager

Jan 17, 2013
Re: Motor t rades.co.uk

Dear Mr Kitchen

Order Number 20130269472 Dated 14 February 2013;

The recorded call that we have sent to you this morning by email (and a copy of your email to us confirming the order) confirmed the cost as a net cost of £2160.00.

£2160.00 + Card Fee and VAT = £2656.80 which is what we billed to you.

If you can provide us with your written authority to disclose the call recording and your email accepting the order to third parties we will upload them to this forum to show that you placed the order and were correctly billed.

Yours faithfully

Operations

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
I think you will find this contract has been cancelled under the terms of the Distance Selling Regulations unless your company is excluded from this act but as you can't or won't tell us which service you provide, we cannot know for sure can we.

operations.manager

Jan 17, 2013

Dear Iain

Thank-you for confirming that we can release the call recording to show that the order was made and that you were billed correctly.

If the forum can provide an email address we will arrange to send the call across tonight.

Business to Business agreements do not carry an automatic right to cancel, and our terms and conditions which were approved on 01 September 2012 by Trading Standards confirm that there is no automatic right to cancel when the order has been made.

Our terms can be accessed at the following link.

motortrades.co.uk/documents/advertisertcs.pdf

Yours faithfully

Operations

iainkitchen

Feb 17, 2013
WHY would I do it I did not get any paid work from you does that mean your in breach of contract.?why are you just ripping me off like this I've done nothing to you.

operations.manager

Jan 17, 2013

Mr Kitchen

Throughout the day we have demonstrated that you made the order, we have billed you as per the order and have provided you the call recording and the email exchanges to show you accepted the order.

We are not prepared to enter further dialogue with you now that you continue to make libellous statements about us, and as such we will instruct Solicitors to write to you on this matter and this may include a claim for damages.

Yours faithfully

Motortrades Insight Limited

operations.manager

Jan 17, 2013
Dear Mr Lewis

Order Number 20130269472 Dated 14 February 2013;

We have provided advertising services for Iain Kitchens Business.

However in view of a potential claim for defamation and libel following some recent postings made by Iain Kitchen it is not appropriate for us to enter further dialogue.

We will provide you with the recorded telephone call of Mr Kitchen making the order if you can email us directly with a suitable email address for you.

Regards

Operations

iainkitchen

Feb 17, 2013
They have never done any advertising for me
The original contract was to find me courier work which I did not get

ALewis

Nov 23, 2010
South Wales
Operations Manager,
I assume a recorded telephone call will not reveal what services you have performed.
I have no interest as to whether a contract exists or not, I am simply asking what services you have performed.

If you do not wish to divulge any more or enter into more dialogue actually answering our questions, then I shall assume, until proven otherwise, that no services have been performed on your part.

May I also suggest that you could make a great political speaker, they're always great at avoiding questions.

Witch consumer

Sep 8, 2008
Debtors retreat
And how much work did you receive as part of that contract. What basis do they work on, are they an employment agency? How did they pass the work onto you, how did you get paid?

iainkitchen

Feb 17, 2013
The original phone call last year they asked if I would like to be thier flagship courier in west yorks which I said yes.they said they would set up a free phone number to contact me but I don't know if they did that I did not get one phone call.