Freshstart Living Limited – Fresh Start Living Limited – Freshstart

newbieuser

Mar 14, 2012
Have decided to make an action plan .. concerted effort to get everyone together as we it would seem that we are all hanging out in a number of forums (as I have been doing) will contact others to collect here as numbers will be important in getting any action from FSL. Also as commented by another,FSL Karen also visits this site (FSL'S messanger girl,vague,powerless and unhelpful .. but here nonetheless)
Trying to make contact for dialogue with Charlie or newboy Ollie but need numbers behind us.
Hi
I agree the more we tackle them together the better

Louise192

Mar 19, 2012
ISSLER portfolio investors - can you get in touch with me on this thread as an infromation sharing exercise.
Hello

I had experience of dealing with FSL last year. Basically after weeks of research and visits to their offices and speaking with various members of staff, I put a deposit of £3000 down on a BMV property which I was assured was perfectly legitimate etc etc etc. This happened on the Thursday and by Monday my solicitor was on the phone informing me I was in a contract race. Obviously no one was available at FSL to talk to me about this as they were all in meetings, after meetings, after meetings. After most of the day being fobbed off I got someone to call on my behalf. They were basically told that yes they knew that someone else had also secured the property and there was no chance that I was ever going to be able be to exchange on it as someone else was further down the line with it. So, they offered me a refund but it took a few visits off my 'friends' before they came up with a cheque. Fortunately this didn't bounce so I didn’t lose any money. I have reported this to Trading Standards but was told that they aren’t doing anything illegal which I find very hard to believe as they are offering something for sale which isn’t. I would be more than happy to discuss this further with anyone that wishes to but I would advise anyone that is thinking about investing with them to avoid them like the plague. As I realised, anything that seems to good to be true, normally is.

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
Hi Louise
thanks for your reply and information. We are trying to get a group together and an action plan in order to move forward. As far as trading standards go,they may respond when more pressure is placed on them to by investors who have had similar experiences,they were keen to hear what we had to say and I urge ALL investors to make a complaint and get a reference number,it can only help your case. Would you be happy to share your experiences even though you have been repaid in order to help those of us who haven't ?

Elizabeth Tonbridge

Nov 11, 2011
Choppers12

Which trading standards office should complaints be put? Is there any one person at that office who might be interested?

Hi Louise
thanks for your reply and information. We are trying to get a group together and an action plan in order to move forward. As far as trading standards go,they may respond when more pressure is placed on them to by investors who have had similar experiences,they were keen to hear what we had to say and I urge ALL investors to make a complaint and get a reference number,it can only help your case. Would you be happy to share your experiences even though you have been repaid in order to help those of us who haven't ?

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
Hi
you have to make the complaint to the Salford Branch; Turnpike House
631 Eccles New Road
Salford
M5 2SH
0161 925 1346
We have stated that they have made false representations,breach of contract etc ... the list goes on
Also ...
ripoff tipoff looks interesting

Trading Standards / DTI tip-off site for reporting rogue traders
or call : 08454 04 05 06
ripofftipoff.net was developed by Trading Standards and the BERR working together to help create a prosperous Britain through Modern Markets and Confident Consumers.©

Louise192

Mar 19, 2012
Absolutely, I would be more than happy to help, even if it just stops anyone else investing in this 'company'. They still call me now trying to sell me a spurious property. I did drive past the development in Stockport yesterday just to see if there was any progress on it, not that I purchased there and to be honest, it looked pretty quiet but then again it was a Sunday.

I pulled the land registry documents off 2 of the properties I was interested in before I purchased just to see if they had clear title. One one was registered to Robert and Bernice Issler and the other to Northking Estates. What I didn't know then was that they all trace back to the same company. I think they are bankrupting the properties and buying them back again using everyone's deposits as cash flow.

Anyway good luck in retrieving your monies and I would be more than happy to help.

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
Absolutely, I would be more than happy to help, even if it just stops anyone else investing in this 'company'. They still call me now trying to sell me a spurious property. I did drive past the development in Stockport yesterday just to see if there was any progress on it, not that I purchased there and to be honest, it looked pretty quiet but then again it was a Sunday.

I pulled the land registry documents off 2 of the properties I was interested in before I purchased just to see if they had clear title. One one was registered to Robert and Bernice Issler and the other to Northking Estates. What I didn't know then was that they all trace back to the same company. I think they are bankrupting the properties and buying them back again using everyone's deposits as cash flow.

Anyway good luck in retrieving your monies and I would be more than happy to help.
Interesting and thanks ... we also pulled off land registry docs and the property we exchanged on was also owned by Bernice and Robert Issler,we forund FSL exchanged on them but we have no idea if they completed,this is a tangled web of affairs and I sense if that it's about to unravel Thanks to them we have no work because we should have been renovating two properties now SOas a consequence we have a lot of free time to investigate and sit on forums like this to vent our frustration

annio61

Mar 7, 2012
Hi
I agree the more we tackle them together the better
I agree as well, lets all get together, I have reported them online at actionfraud.org.uk if they get enough complaints we could stop them from conning others and get our money back.

annio61

Mar 7, 2012

Hi Louise, we to bought 2 properties from them, did you give them £3000 each property? have you got any of it back? I have reported them to actionfraud.org.uk

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
We need a meeting with Charlie Cunningham,focus on question & answer.
I reported them to trading standards at Salford, they need it supported by copy of written complaint to FSL sent by recorded delivery with all details on it. Am prepairing it and other letters as we speak.
We also need to collate list of who to make complaints to and some templates to use or edit to personalise.
Let me know if you want to be part of this.

annio61

Mar 7, 2012
We need a meeting with Charlie Cunningham,focus on question & answer.
I reported them to trading standards at Salford, they need it supported by copy of written complaint to FSL sent by recorded delivery with all details on it. Am prepairing it and other letters as we speak.
We also need to collate list of who to make complaints to and some templates to use or edit to personalise.
Let me know if you want to be part of this.
Hi yes definately want to be part of it, I have also written to trading standards and also to actionfraud.org.uk

newbieuser

Mar 14, 2012
Has anyone exchanged contracts with FSL and then had the deal pulled out ? This has recently happened to us with very little explanation .. we have no idea if they will keep to their word and refund us,we have also incurred many other fees as you would expect at this stage. Will keep posting any news of this 'non' transaction on this and other forums.
Hi
Yes as your know I am in the same situation with Freshstart Living FSL Issler deal

Elizabeth Tonbridge

Nov 11, 2011

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
Anyone else recieved an e mail confirming repayment in May ? May !!!! Whats planned at FSL for May I wonder ... If any bank/estate agency or business took your money,breached contract and then said they would give a refund in 'a couple of months' would we accept it !! No we wouldnt ... WHAT'S GOING ON ??????

annio61

Mar 7, 2012
Choppers12

Which trading standards office should complaints be put? Is there any one person at that office who might be interested?
Salford trading standards i am speaking to a guy tomorrow about them so I will let you know his name so you can contact him direct, I only filled the form in online this morning and he phoned me this afternoon

annio61

Mar 7, 2012
Anyone else recieved an e mail confirming repayment in May ? May !!!! Whats planned at FSL for May I wonder ... If any bank/estate agency or business took your money,breached contract and then said they would give a refund in 'a couple of months' would we accept it !! No we wouldnt ... WHAT'S GOING ON ??????
We haven't had any emails from them but i wouldn't wait till may anyway, i will be taking them to small claims well before then

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
Salford trading standards i am speaking to a guy tomorrow about them so I will let you know his name so you can contact him direct, I only filled the form in online this morning and he phoned me this afternoon
Thats really interesting as TS must be picking up the signals now as more and more of us are contacting them ... let everyone know on every forum .. am working on templates and a contact address sites for other sites.If everyone on every forum feels that they got a case it will be easy then for them to contact them ...let the world know what they are doing to us