Freshstart Living Limited – Fresh Start Living Limited – Freshstart

SimonEccles

Mar 15, 2012
These guys sound unbelievable, of course people will buy something off what their website says. We are in the modern age where most people shop online, how dare they say that a website doesnt necessarily have to reflect pricing and other things.

Elizabeth Tonbridge

Nov 11, 2011
Simon

I think he is meaning that to buy property something costing tens of thousands of pounds based only on the website claims is stupid, and not general goods. Most investments carry warnings about taking independent advice.

These guys sound unbelievable, of course people will buy something off what their website says. We are in the modern age where most people shop online, how dare they say that a website doesnt necessarily have to reflect pricing and other things.

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
Simon

I think he is meaning that to buy property something costing tens of thousands of pounds based only on the website claims is stupid, and not general goods. Most investments carry warnings about taking independent advice.
Their spin is good,they use trusted agents to sell. FSL have a slick marketing strategy that fools even those well versed. We all thought we were safe after exchange of contracts."Thick" ?? perhaps but it still doen't make it right so by being here and shouting VERY loudly perhaps others will take a closer look than we did.

newbieuser

Mar 14, 2012
Thats really interesting as TS must be picking up the signals now as more and more of us are contacting them ... let everyone know on every forum .. am working on templates and a contact address sites for other sites.If everyone on every forum feels that they got a case it will be easy then for them to contact them ...let the world know what they are doing to us
I also spoke to trading standards the other day and they are now aware of Freshstart

newbieuser

Mar 14, 2012
We haven't had any emails from them but i wouldn't wait till may anyway, i will be taking them to small claims well before then
I challanged Freshstart why my payment was in April and their reason was to have an audit trail. I then spoke to trading standards and they agreed with me a refund should be immediate. It may be an idea to state you reserve the right to contact official bodies who vet suitable companies that wish to join AIM market.

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
Have done that,TS told us to write a letter to them making demand for immediate repayment. We are approaching every official body that we can find, feel like total idiots for being fooled by them but we were introduced by a friend (a good one) so didn't screen them as much as we should have done.

Elizabeth Tonbridge

Nov 11, 2011
Reported at UKbusinessforum

Charlies comments that : "The only people who have lost money in this is FreshStart Living," are totally misleading and untrue.

Last week FSL offered us our refund payment,to be repaid 28th May. They have had my funds for months already, I cannot move forward whilst they keep MY money in their bank.

If I began to add up the real cost of this complete fiasco to my family and business it would make shocking reading.

So Charlie, I have written to you requesting a meeting on behalf of ALL the investors that have lost money ...let's see your commitment to us now and give us some answers.

Elizabeth Tonbridge

Nov 11, 2011
Beckett121 has posted this message on the"qype" forum. You can read it in full at

FreshStart Living Salford - Salford - Property Developers

Have just filed my action fraud report against the company.Have reported to DTI Trading standards, local and national.Have written to Charlie Cunningham and a friendly reporter .Will contact their PR agents next.

The more publicity drummed up might not help my own case but will certainly serve a clearer warning to others. As other consumer forums have noted, it is the 'tiny investor' who gets punished here. Many of the uncompleted major projects with FSL remain so because larger investors shy away when they see the model. The 'tiny invesors' can have an important voice however in terms of reporting and sticking at it.Another DTTI forum which allows a report for wrong doing is Ripoff tippoff, that is my next port of call.

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
I suggest that a mention to these people would be appropriate,if they get enough of us I'm sure that we have a good story that they can use,this would create MASSIVE publicity :

write to them at : Watchdog, MC4 C5, Media Centre, Wood Lane, London W12 7TQ
or mail them their details are at :BBC - Watchdog - - Got a story

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
Check out this link ...

FreshStart Living Warn Investors Of The Four Key Property Investment Mistakes To Avoid

I nearly fell off my chair when I read it ... Absolutely unbelievable levels of hypocracy ... Rosa Wang,the even mentioned the Chinese investors!!!

Also lots of new posts on money savings expert ...just seen this :

Dear oh dear oh dear! What a mess this is. Listen guys, the fact of the matter is none of you are likely to see this money again! The company is corrupt to the core, they treat the staff and clients like dirt, its a short term business that is try to claw as much money from potential investors! The management team there doesnt have a clue how to run a business, the doors there are revolving with staff in and out, you can not establish a point of contact there as people get sick of being treated like a a piece of !!!!. The new CEO isnt incharge, Andrew Cammalleri is still running the show, feel free to go and see his 175k bentley parked outside the office on a daily basis, along with his "minders" masseratti.

Please dont take this the wrong way, but you guys have seen a so called "good deal" with great rents etc etc, how can a company guarntee rents for 10 years?!?! I have over 20 years real estate experiance and own a sizeable portfolio of properties, I contacted fresh start some 6 months ago to invest with them but because I would not lodge 3000 to secure a property they didnt want to know, I have since used several other companies to invest my money and been really happy. From my experiance companies like this hang around fro 5 - 6 years and then disappear into the night.

Its a crying shame and my heart does go out to you guys, but the chances are the money and your time are pretty much going to be lost for ever.

The positive comment that are on here are from one of the marketing team at freshstart, no sensible investor would ever say anything like that about a company with so much negative feed back.

I do have a couple of contact numbers (mobile numbers) of the freshstart team, if anyone wants them drop me a line and I will send them to you.

Goo d luck guys, your going to need it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by legaladviceproperty; Today at 10:54 AM[/I][/I]
[/B]. [/B]

jackbauer

Apr 11, 2012
I've been investigating , these charlatans and found some incredulous information .

Not only are they guilty of all of the statements made on this and other forums , but they have managed to

A. Infiltrate government and take control of the land registry ( which actually shows them as owning what they say )

B. Use some sort of mind control or hallucinogenic to make all staff and the majority of there clients believe , that they have a great product which makes people money, creates employment and assists the economy with affordable rents

What will they do next ?

jackbauer

Apr 11, 2012
JUST SPOTTED THIS ON LINKEDIN

We would like to invite you to an open day at the Freshstart Living offices on Saturday 07 April at 2 pm.

Please allow about half an hour - an hour to go through a brief presentation and overview of current investment properties for sale which include ;

Tenanted houses/flats ,student pods and off plan/new build apartments all 15-35 % below market value and 8-12 % rental yields.

There will be a discount and other special offers for any properties purchased on the day!

This is a great opportunity to view our stock and for you to get into the Freshstart Living groove !

'INTO THE LIONS DEN' SPRINGS TO MIND ...
If there's lions there that's just dangerous !

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
Hey Jackbaur,you're mad,lol !! but out of touch with the new date :

Open Day

April 14, 2012 at 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM

2nd floor Oak Court, Clifton Business Park, Swinton, Wynne Avenue, Swinton, M27 8FF

We would like to invite you to an open day at the Freshstart Living offices on Saturday 14th April at 2 pm.

Please allow about half an hour - an hour to go through a brief presentation and overview of current investment properties for sale which include ;
how we will fleece you of all your hard earned cash,refuse to complete on contract,keep your money for as long as we want,refuse to compromise or negotiate.
Do you work on the 2nd floor with Mr Bernstein:)

Show more...

Choppers12

Mar 5, 2012
Freshstart Issler have today changed their name,see companies house to:
FSL properties terraced portfolio Ltd