What Consumer is growing in popularity and although 65,000 people visited the site last month (September 2009) this is still a relatively small number of people. We need your help to grow the community and promote the site so that we can reach and help even more consumers!
• Write articles - we would love to hear from anyone interested in writing about UK consumer issues. If you would like to submit an article or even become a regular writer simply contact us with your ideas. This may be useful for writers starting out wishing to build their portfolio. This guide to writing online may be useful too.
• Become a forum members – if you want to contribute in a less formal way then the consumer forum is the place for you.
• Tell your friends, family and colleagues - you can e-mail your friends and add us to your favourite social media sites here.
• Add us to your website – we have some widgets and banners that you can add to your site below:
Use this code: <a href=”http://whatconsumer.co.uk/”><img title=”What Consumer” src=”http://whatconsumer.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/what-consumer-120-60.gif” alt=”What Consumer” width=”120″ height=”60″ /></a>
2. Animated Headline Banner - (Click “Grab this Headline Animator” to get the code.)
3. Add our content to your site – (Use the code below)